The Board of Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ) has prepared an EU growth prospectus regarding the forthcoming rights issue of the company's B shares. The prospectus has today, November 9, 2020, been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
On November 5 2020, the Board of Rabbalshede Kraft claimed the authorization decided by the annual general meeting on April 28 2020, and decided that the company’s share capital shall increase by a maximum of SEK 142 298 795 through a new issue of a maximum of 28 459 759 Series B shares in the company.
The Board’s decision is in line with the company’s strategy to create continued good financial conditions to expand the project portfolio through new construction and acquisition of wind farms. The growth strategy includes large capital-intensive investments in wind turbines, both for the development of new wind farms and the acquisition of established wind farms.
The offer in short
- The offer comprises shares in an amount of SEK 270 367 710,5 through a new issue of a maximum of 28 459 759 Series B shares at a price of SEK 9,50 per share
- The record date for obtaining subscription rights is 16 November 2020
- Subscription of shares takes place during the period 18 November – 2 December 2020
- Subscription rights will be issued, but there will be no opportunity to trade in subscription rights
- Existing sharesholders have a preferential right to subscribe for shares in relation to the number of shares they already own, regardless of the type of share. Eighty-nine (89) shares held on the record date, of both Series A and Series B, entitle to subscribe for fourteen (14) new shares of Series B.
- Shareholders can register an interest in an oversubscription, i.e. subscribe for more shares than the respective shareholders can subscribe for with preferential rights
- Preliminary results will be announced on December 8, 2020.
The prospectus is available on Rabbalshede Krafts webpage, www.rabbalshedekraft.se
Financial and legal advisors
Eminova Partners AB is financial advisor and MAQS Advokatbyrå AB is legal advisor to Rabbalshede Kraft AB.
For more information, please contact:
Tel. +46 (0) 525-197 12
This is Rabbalshede Kraft
Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ) develops and establishes onshore wind farms that are operated in-house, in collaboration with other players or for sale where the company can offer operational services. Rabbalshede Kraft was founded in 2005 and we currently manage 143 wind turbines, of which 83 turbines are self-owned or jointly owned. The electricity produced from the company’s wind farms in operation is sold on the open electricity market Nord Pool. Follow the company’s development at www.rabbalshedekraft.se